- Meredith gathers clothes and accessories for the actors from a variety of places, including vintage shops in LA, like Polka Dot & Moonbeams, as well as mainstream stores like J.Crew.
- Since Rachel spends most of her time on set filming, she is a huge fan of online shopping. Net-A-Porter and Piperlime are among her favorites.
- Meredith likes to mix both high and low -end pieces, and shops for deals on sites like Gilt Group.
- Rachel is similar to her character Zoe in terms of style, although she does like to mix in vintage pieces to her everyday wear, like long long dresses and sweaters.
- Rachel mentioned she just bought a ton of chunky sweaters online for fall, as she loves layering clothes this time of year.
-Towards the end Rachel reversed the Q&A and asked all of us if we had bought anything from the Missoni for Target collection last week. She said out of everything, she really wanted one of the Missoni pieces of luggage, which surprised me!
Hart of Dixie for including Brunch at Saks in your event. And it was so nice meeting you Annabel Manners, Join the Gossip, and Nautical by Nature!
*This is not a compensated post, nor was my attendance at the event. Everything expressed is personal opinion only.
Click below for more photos
- kate spade ny 'Charm' heels worn by Lemon. noticing a difference in Zoe and Lemon's wardrobe yet?! -